Friday, May 20, 2011

Cheerios!!...NOT the cereal!!


Heading out of my residence or shall I say my "flat!"
 The Original Double Decker!!
   ME!
 Okay, here's the story about McDonald's, the place that's SUPPOSED to put a smile on your face! It's morning time so I decided to order a sausage and biscuit. The lady at the counter looked at me like I was crazy(I'm starting to get used to those crazy lOOks!). I repeated myself numerous times...EPIC FAIL! She went to her manager and it still didn't help. I noticed that they only sell McMuffins! Oops! They had eggs and cheese on it so, I asked her could I get that but with no eggs and cheese. She still had a confused look and she didn't understand why I would want a McMuffin w/ no eggs and cheese! So, I settled for a blueberry muffin and orange juice! I despise London's McDonald's. IMPOSTER!!
 Heading to the Underground Station at King's Cross St. Pancras to catch the "tube."
 Don't be confused...that's a purple WIG, NOT hat!!
 Blueberry muffin and orange juice that would cost about 8 US dollars. #justsaying
 Scarves are a BIG deal here!
 Oxford Circus! Heading to one of the the buildings of the University of Westminister.
I know this is a bad picture but this lady was fly...From her hair to her shoes!!I just wanted to give you all a little of what I got to witness!! Wear heels in London is kind of a big deal...#justsaying!
 University of Westminister
 Took a lunch break at Subway!
 It was VERY small! I'm quite sure if you were to sneeze, the wallpaper would come down! So, I'm telling the guy what I want on my sandwich and we get to the sauces. NO spicy mustard, vinegar, or oil. I settled for ranch. I mean, you can't go wrong with ranch, right? Guess again! The ranch was nasty. You know how you have lite ranch, well, this was lite ranch part II!! Never again!
 In the Underground station...
 New Scotland Yard...London's police headquarters.
 HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY! Red telephone booth!
 Do you know what this is?...Think recent Royal Wedding...
 It's Westminister Abbey! This is the church where Prince William and Kate got married! I'm probably going to take the tour of the inside this weekend.
 A little bit closer...
 Queen Elizabeth II Conference Center
 ?????
 BIG BEN!!
 House of Commons and the House of Lords
 There are a LOT of men in suits here! I love how their suits are tailored so nicely!!
 This is where a lot of historic sites can be found. 
 Look who dropped in to visit Parliament Square...Mr. Ab Lincoln! Parliament Square is surrounded by statues of heroes from all over the world!
 George Canning
 This is where the Prime Minister lives.
 Women of World War II
 Notice the sign to the right: "Beware! Horses may kick or bite. Thank You!" Mother Goose just had to make to be special and go touch the horse!
 This is where the 2012 Olympic Sandbeach Volleyball Games will be held! Also, the Queen's Parade will be here the 2nd Saturday in June...and I will SOOO be there! :)
 Me in St. James' Park!
 Since I've been here, I've tapped into my inner "paparazzi." You'll see lots of candid shots of the many London styles that strut these streets!
Scarves are EVERYWHERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment