Monday, May 23, 2011

"It's Friday Friday, Gettin Down on Friday!"

 Look who decided to join VTorriousLiving...It's Prince William and Princess Kate!
 Annnnnddd AGAIN!! This won't be the last time either...they're all over the place(well at least their pictures are!!)
 You better "BLOCK!!"
 Welcome to Pimlico! This is were we took our field trip to! At the very moment I took this picture, I was...some kind of...HUNGRY!! The next picture shows were I went to solve this temporary issue...
 It's ...THE WHITE SWAN!!
 I had my first... "FISH & CHIPS." That is one of the dishes associated with London. It was good, I must say; however, it wasn't anything special! When I took a bite out of it...I felt like I was in an oversea's...CAPTAIN D's!! But I can say that this was the best food I had all week, so far!!

Goodbye White Swan!! We shall meet again!!
 
 Nice scenery!
 J'adore!! :)


 Cafe area in front of the Tate Britain.
 Getting closer...and closer...and

 VOILA!! We made it to the inside!! Enjoy the Tate!!

 Oooh-la-la!!

 Mmmmm, inteerrestinggg...
 Art in so many shapes and forms!!


Love this chandelier!! It's like Easter on a candle!!!
 
 Closer view!!
 I actually really liked this one!! Anyone familiar with "The Thinker" sculpture done by Auguste Rodin??
 Do you know any of these people??? Young people don't even try...continue scrolling...#justsaying
 Answers: Michael Caine, Michael Cooper, Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, Susan Murray

 Your guess is as good as mine...
 Au Revoir Tate Britain...Here we come BP!!
 I should be a photographer...or paparazzi...either way, I take random good pictures!! #changingmajor
 This is me stalking...(don't judge)...I was in love with that blazer!!!
 Couldn't get the blazer so, I settled for a picture!! Little did she know I had BEEN following her...
#don'tactlikeyouhaven'tdoneIT
 You better strut...
 Look who it is...???...what did they do to get their own bag sold on the street?...GET MARRIED!!!
#wheretheydothatAT
 America: Flooding, high-waters, etc
London: STYLE(you see this quite a bit, even when they're standing)
 Getting closer to the BP...
 It's the Reuben Hotel! Never heard of it but I think it's a top-notch hotel!
 I wish I could get married, get diamonds, be a REAL princess(NOT the Disney kind), have a sister who gets famous for wearing a nice dress, get rich, and have to do nothing for the rest of my life(except make special appearances)!! Who's with me?!!! just kidding...I love my life just the way it is; however, there's always room for improvement!!
 If you thought "BP" meant gas station...EXIT this page immediately!!!!

 The golden gates...(partially)
 Hot tourist spot!
 BP= Buckingham Palace(this is where the Queen rests her sweet, little, gray-haired head)
 ME + Buckingham Palace = VTorriousLiving

 Get away from the gate people...You are NOT going in...


 That didn't stop me from going to the gate!! Let me in...GOSH!! These gates are irrelevant!! #justsaying
 Forget you Akon, I'm locked OUT....  they won't let me IN!!
 Beautiful!!
 Goodbye BP! The next time I see you, I want to see the inside!!
Ok, we get it...we know that's the Queen's residence!! Red roads, locked gates, and crowns on light poles...smh...They are doing the MOST!! 
 Girl, get out the street riding that bike! We get it...You're going GREEN!! Shoot, I'm going .........for some ICE CREAM!! Any takers?!!!!
 Look at there, It's Big Ben from a far!!
 Nice scenery!
 Viewers meet Mother Goose...Mother Goose meet my viewers!! Today MG is going to teach you how to speak Squirrel!! No joke, that lady was talking to that squirrel...I wonder does that squirrel go to Ole Miss(hotty toddy insider)!!
 It's the world's largest ferris wheel!! The London Eye!!
 Back of the Prime Ministers house!
 I have some mad camera skills!! "Everybody ain't able!!"


 How are you going to protest in an English speaking country...and NOT speak English!!?? IDK. Ask this guy and he'll tell you!! Just make sure you have a...TRANSLATOR!!
 Another picture of BIG BEN
 Oh, my...it's the...THE...QUEEN!!
 There are just so many sides to Big Ben!!
 Dude with a skirt + Bag pipes = Me taking a picture
 I really want a white blazer!!
 Dinner is served...



Pub= bar &dining
The smart pub owners put the bar downstairs and the dining area upstairs! So, if you don't want to deal with foolishness that comes along with drunks...go upstairs and have yourself a nice dinner!! And that is exactly what I did!! Just to put this out here, you don't have to drink to have fun!! If you disagree, you don't know how to have fun!! :-P

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you are living it up. You get a chance to tour, and inhale the royalty. Keep the good work up. I want to see more of the everyday life. Love the videos.

    ReplyDelete