Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Mission....I'M-POSSIBLE!!!!"

Today, I learned the ropes on delivery making! Webwear is constantly making clothes and we have to have them delivered to the different buyers!! I got to go inside the headquarters of some of these major shopping place. Anyway, after Charlotte(another intern) showed me the ropes, we were free to explore and we just SO HAPPENED to come across a shoe store!! I took a picture of this shoe because of the TACKS in the heel!! London DEFINITELY takes FASHION to the next level and that's why I CAN'T live here. HERE, I feel like I'm wearing nike shorts and an oversized t-shirts(even though I'm dressed up) compared to these people. At least when I'm at school, I stand out and I look GOOD doing it!! #justsaying
JELLY BEANS!! I remeber these from my childhood. I had some pink ones but when I would go play outside, I would come home with BROWN ones!!!
Get these shoes and more at... office.co.uk!! :)
All I want out of this store is a pleated skirt and blazer and my life would make SENSE!!! Family and friends...my birthday is coming up (*hint hint*) #justsaying
"Weak road" If it's weak, I'm going to need you all to SHUT IT DOWN!!
This was a glorious day at work!! I came in and my first task was to throw away clothes...AND...take anythings that I fancied!! And I did exactly that!! Most of these clothes were in small sizes but I did find some for me!! These are clothes from previous buying samples.  Buying samples are the clothes that WebWear makes to show the client before they purchase the clothing for their stores!! HIGHLIGHT of my day! :) After that, I had to do some fabric swatches...some more fabric swatches...and some MORE fabric swatches! My boss had a meeting with Urban Outfitters so, I had to help her get everything together; making copies and putting the ideas from yesterday's magazine searching and put them together for my boss. Now, it's' time for my lunch break and I go to grab my purse...and I see that my bags are gone that I put my free clothes in!! So, I FREAK OUT (but undercover freak out...didn't want people in the office think i'm psycho!) Anyway, I went on my lunch break (which is supposed to be a JOYFUL time) with my lip poked out and I looked like someone had stolen my dog! Anyway, when I got back, I reported to my boss for my next assignment. Next thing you know, she told me she put my bag up because the men had almost mistaken it for a bag of fabric to be given away!! I smiled so HARD and I went crazy happy!! (I think she thought I was crazy for a second!) Anyway, the rest of the day was smooth sailing!!



"All things work for good to them who love HIM, who have been called according to HIS purpose."
-Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment