Friday, May 20, 2011

"Leaving on a Jet Plane...Don't know when I'll be back again!!" j/k

Once upon an early Sunday morning...LET ME STOP!! My departure day has arrived! It's May 15th and my parents have come to take me to the airport. What they don't know is I don't have everything together! SUPRISE MOM AND DAD!! I'm so glad they came EARLY!
 Me at The Walk!
 Mon pere and I!
 Mon mere and I!
 Memphis Airport Bound!! Did I mention this will be my FIRST time on an airplane?!! So serious!!
 Pops had to carry the suitcase which came out to be...75 pounds!! My suitcase had to SLIM FAST!!
 Getting closer...
 Even closer...

 For the fact that her babygirl was leaving the country, she maintained great composure. In the inside...she's crying!! I know I was!! But that's between me and YOU!!
 Landing in Detroit!! Whoo-hoo! I rode my first plane! Let me be the first to say that the airplane was nothing like the ones on TV!! I'm just saying! I got on there and it was HOT and...LITTLE!! I told the guy I was sitting next to that this was nothing like the planes on tv and he looked at me crazy!!
 So, they have a train in the Detroit airport! I wish I would've known before I walked across the WHOLE airport! Sheesh Detroit! I'm going to need you all to do better about making your clients aware that you have a transportation system inside the port!! Just saying!
The plane from Detroit to London was amazingly BIG!! Now, this is what I'm talking about!! :) In your sit, they had a pillow and blanket waiting on you! Also, they gave you earphones! This information would've been nice to know before I spent $15 on earphones!! Next time you'll see me I'll be in LONDON, England!!

No comments:

Post a Comment