Thursday, June 9, 2011

How many SUGARS do you WANT?!!!

This week has been deliteful! Every week gets better than the previous! Today, my duties consisted of me doing deliveries, working on my trousers!! The majority of my day was dedicated to the Disney Powerpoint Presentation that is next Thursday!! I can't wait!! I've been working hard and you know what they say...HARD work ALWAYS pays off!! Besides working, today will be last day with Charlotte! That's my girl! She's always making fun of my accent and how I say "chicken and rice!" lol I will miss her dearly; hopefully, it won't be my last seeing her!  
 Would you care for a cup of tea?!?
#british accent
 Hammer...NOOO...TEA TIME!!! lol
 Electronic kettle!!
 Pour hot water over tea bags...
 Add milk...optional
 ENGLISH TEA!!!!...and a SMILE!!!
 Uncle Ben's Pilau Rice!! Mmmmm!!
 Just to let you know...it was NASTY!! I tried to force but I just couldn't!! I threw it away and went for the Vegetable Soup!!
#satisfaction
 Charlotte and I on her last day! :( Now, I'm the only intern. I will never forget you Charlotte Louise!!
It's Ron Weasley!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment