Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vroom...VROOOOOMMMM!!!!

It's Sunday(June 5th) and you know what that means...CHURCH TIME!! Once we made it to church, I noticed that there were motorbikes EVERYWHERE!!





 If I were a Power Ranger, I would choose the pink one!! :)











 He should've left this at home...
#justsaying
 The ladies had to get in on the action!!
#girlPOWER
It went on for a while...

 After church, we headed back home and you know what that means...SUNDAY DINNER!! Mama Met had to go pick up Zion (my little brother from another mother!) She put the older ones (Tomeika, Tesfa, Kiyah, and I) in charge of getting dinner started!! This was definitely going to be an interesting sunday dinner!!

 I was in charge of baking the tilapia!! :) Mama Met seasoned it yesterday so, all I had to do was oil the pan, lay the fish in, put aluminum foil over the pan, and throw it in the oven!!
Mission...COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY
Just call me...Chef BoyarV!!  #justsaying

 Next, Kiyah was in charge of cooking rice! She had to wash the rice about 3 times and put it in the cooker! Once she finished, she helped shave potatoes! I haven't known Kiyah for long but I feel like we've known each other for years!!  #sisters
Mission...SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED (thanks to the rice cooker)lol
This was the Head Chef...Tesfa! He doesn't agree with the idea of WEARING shirts! This was the only way to get a picture of him, I'm guessing this is for the single, young ladies! Anyway, Tesfa knows what he's doing when it comes to the kitchen! Basically, he told us how to do everything and we followed his orders. (something I'm not used to) While making sure we didn't screw up anything, his job was to cut vegetables and put them on the stove.
Mission...SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!
"What you see is what you get." And this is what Tomeika did!lol She was supposed to be helping cut up vegetables! #I'mtellingMamaMet Tomeika started out shaving carrots, so they could get chopped up...the funny thing is, when she finished shaving there was NO CARROT left to be chopped!!lol
Mission...ABORTED!!
She wasn't that bad! However, we realized that carrot shaving was not for Tomeika!! So, she became our photographer!
Mission... COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment