Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'll take the Pub for 200, Alex!!

So, I get on the tube and the tube across from my window was moving and I managed to get this picture! My question is "Why isn't there anyone in the control room?"
Heading to Friday class!
The lecture was on "Macroeconomics after 1945." One word to describe this lecture...BORING!
I had London M&M's!! I shall treasure this moment forever!
Some hours later, we headed to out field trip part of the day! We're going to the Museum of London located in Barbican.

This side of London was very calm and reserved.
Cheese PLEASE!


We're getting closer!
I take some good photos!
But before we went to the museum...we grabbed a bite to eat!
Fish and CHIPS!
Notice anything different about their pool??
You don't play by numbers but colors!! Once you've knocked all your colors in, THEN you can go for the EIGHTBALL!! The guy playing was cute...he thought I took a picture of him...I wish I had!
Crossing the bridge to the museum!

Random!
So, I decided to edit the name!!



Anna from AMERICA!!










Ooopsss!! Camera went DEAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment