Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"War...What is it good for...ABLSOUTELY NOTHING!!"

 Imperial War Museum!








Follow the stars and you will go FAR!!





I would DEFINITELY be at the END! #don'thate

There is no way I could've stayed in there! NO WAY!!
headgear


THE TRENCH EXPERIENCE!!!!


































It was truly a TRENCH EXPERIENCE! It was dark, they had sound effect, and  it had a strong odor! Those people seem so real!



This place was SCARY!!

Nelson Mandela!! We have the SAME birthday!! July 18th!!
#I'mdestinedforGREATNESS


Le Fleur est tres belle!!
We need this in The States! It comes in chocolate or white chocolate!! Guess which one I chose...
Mmmm, white chocolate!!
#j'adore
That bird sat there the ENTIRE time!! Just sitting...I'm starting to think it was....was...TANNING!!
#justsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment