Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ZIP IT!!!!

So the following day, I continued on sorting zippers. Yesterday was ALL the black zippers, today was the color zippers!! This post is going to be REALLy short because that's what I did the entire day! Around 4 pm, I was sent to do a delivery for ASOS and my day came to a swEEt end!! I caught the tube to Oxford Circus to do a little shopping! Before I could shop, I had to get some fuel...FOOD!! I went to Garfunkel's and it was delicious. I had lasagna (absolute amaZing) and a apple &blackberry crumble for dessert! A good way to end the day!


 The Wizard of Oz had just got out and Garfunkel's was PACKED!! There was a line all the way outside the doors! I came in good timing though!! They also serve breakfast; hopefully, I'll ge to try their pancakes, if I wake up earlier enough!
 Oxford Circus! This place stays busy!
 Apple store! HUGE!
 A Taste of Spain! I was sooo excited but it ended up getting cancelled because of rain!! Geez!! They were going to have salsa dance lessons and most important free fOOd!! #justsaying
 It is a TOTAL HASSLE trying to get on the tube around 5 in the evening!
 #oneday
 #don'tquityourdayjob
Heels! No sir! I wouldn't survive a day in heels in London! You literally walk EVERYWHERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment