Saturday, June 4, 2011

NOTTING HILL starring Julia Roberts...scratch that...VERONICA TORREY!!

 Simply Delicious! The best part about these cookies is that they don't have Macadamia nuts in them, which I despise! They mess up a great cookie!!
 Heading out for Saturday adventure!! :) "I can do BAD all by MYSELF!!"
 I usually wear these as capris; but, in London you can wear 'flooding' or 'high-waters' and not be judged!!
 Heading to catch the tube to Leicester(pronounced as Lester) Square!
 ??? I know!! Your guess is just as good as mine!! Strangely, this isn't as shocking to me. I'm starting to get used to seing WEIRD people/stuff walk the streets of London!
"You betta sing!!" They sound like a group off of K-Love (Christian Contemporary Radio Station)!!
 Why does their menu consists of so many pictures?! I don't know how much something costs until I tell them what I want!
 CHEEEESSEE!!
 Bienvenue a Leicester Square! Abby and I came to purchase tickets to the Lion King musical! I was so excited because I have heard nothing but good things about it! Anyway, the tickets were 59 pounds and I was not about to spend $100. However, to the friends and family who may read this...feel free to let the Lord use you to BLESS me!! #justsaying
 There were so many people out!
 Before I leave, I have to go get some!!
The first set of coupons I've seen since I been here! I had to take a picture because I asked a lady at a clothing store do they have coupons (their clothes were expensive!) and she looked at me CRAZY!! 
 This was the weekend that Barcelona played Manchester in football (we call it soccer) and Barcelona WON!! The fans were going crazy!
 I celebrated by having Mexican!!
 Tex-Mex-Chicken dish was quite delicious!!
 The Londoner
Maybe you've joined the army of commuters who appear to have a coffee cup welded to their right hand every morning!
Maybe you carry a designer handbag with a price tag that could not only feed a family of five for six months, but probably fit one in too!
Maybe it's because Londoners are 37% more likely to be an opinion leader compared with the rest of the UK!
 Portobello Market in Notting Hill!!
 You don't even want to know how these dresses cost!
 Getting closer...






 I'm guessing he's thinking, "I hope they don't figure out that this stuff is OVERPRICED."
 Let the drizzle BEGIN!
 Drizzle or no drizzle...this market is still in action!
 Love this necklace but I would probably end up with a hunchback at the end of the day!
 Accessories!!
 I love these blue pleated pants! The color is so rich!!
 The Vintage booth! I asked her how much that clutch was on the right and you want to know how much she said...wait for it...wait for it...365 POUNDS!! So about 600 AMERICAN DOLLARS!! Since I couldn't buy anything, I settled on taking a picture and blogging about their obsurb prices! I don't care if it is VINTAGE! I can go shop in my grandmother's closet for FREE! However, their hats are fabulous!
 Time to head home!
 On the way out, I noticed the Hummingbird Bakery! Their desserts are the BEST!! My boss bought some to work and I fell in love with them! I think I'm going to buy a dozen and bring them home and share with friends and family!
 Simply DELICIOUS! #don'tbejealous
I was to tired to go eat but maybe another Saturday I'll go back and provide you all with review!

No comments:

Post a Comment