Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time for a CHANGE!!

June 6, 2011

So, there aren't any pictures of this day, but I'll give you an overview of today. Last week was the last week for Kirsten. She was an intern from Scotland and she helped me out and wasn't hesitant about giving me information! She taught me all the delivery routes and all that good jazz!
 The Oyster card is my way to get on the tube and buses...with a DISCOUNT!! Anyway, this is Kirsten's Oyster card...
This is MINE!! What's up with that?!!! She gets Kate and William and I get a picture of ME!! Sheesh! I'm writing to the Head of the Company! I want Kate and William...I'll even settle for a picture of the Queen on my oyster card!
#justsaying 
Anyway, back to my work day. Today, my duties consisted of doing some filing, deliveries, and some swatching! At the end of the day, before I did my last delivery, I asked Tanille could I do some designing or some pattern making. Her answer, "Sure!" She also said that I had to wait till Wednesday because she had a meeting on Tuesday! I'm so glad I asked her! At first, I was a little scared to ask because I didn't have ANY experience with designing and pattern making; but, one thing I LOVE about WebWear is that they are willing to HELP!! All you have to do is put your best foot forward and the rest will get taken care of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment